The weather has been completely stunning recently, and one thing that sits perfectly with the English summer is a cold glass of Pimms!
There are loads of different flavours and recipes out there, and here’s my recipe for the perfect Pimms:
- Pimms No1 Cup (or Austins Summer Punch from Aldi is a great alternative!)
- Fresh Mint
- Fill 1/4 of a jug with ice.
- Add the Pimms to just cover the ice.
- Take half an orange and cut it into segments. Add it to the jug.
- Take 5-6 strawberries, cut them in half and add them to the jug too.
- Cut 1/4 of the cucumber into slices. Add to the jug.
- Top up the mixture with lemonade.
- Add a handful of fresh mint leaves, and mix.