8 little things that are making me smile RN:
- AUTUMN. Is my absolute favourite season! Chillier days, falling leaves, pumpkin spice, hats, scarves, gloves, candles…gimme!
- Fleecy Bedding. OMG. If anyone doesn’t have a fleecy duvet set you must buy one. Now.
- Dancing. I am absolutely loving being back at dancing after my little (big) rib injury. And our new routine to Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man is JUST THE ONE.
- Cosy Food. This scrummy autumnal casserole is pretty much making my life RN.
- Hibernating. It is now totally acceptable to stay in snuggle all day, every day. And I LOVE it.
- NEW HAIR. New season, new hair! I have had lovely long princess hair for as long as I can remember, but have decided to make a change and donate my locks to the Little Princess Trust.
- Birthday. Next month is my 28th Birthday, and we are planning an adorable hyggelig staycation that I am SO EXCITED about!
- Colin. I know I am such a cat bore, but my little monkey literally makes me so happy on a daily basis!