Autumn is here (LITERALLY where has this year gone?!) and I am so ready for it! I absolutely love this time of year, and here’s why:
- Autumn fashion: I absolutely adore Autumn fashion! Being able to layer up without having to go all out with a big coat, and the colours are just the best for redheads!
- PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING
- Autumn fragrances: I love scented candles, and Autumn always brings out the BEST fragrances. I am waiting for something to top Partylite’s ‘Autumn Leaves’ scent, and can’t wait to try all the new smells!
- TV: All of my faves are back! I am such a reality TV junkie, and am always excited for Strictly, X Factor and I’m a Celeb to roll back around!
- Staying in: is the new going out! Gimme a blanket, hot chocolate and a box set any day over traipsing around town in the Autumn and Winter.
- Birthdays: Colin and I both hit the grand old age of 28 in October and November, which is definitely an excuse for a joint party! (Colin in cat years, obv.)
- Red, orange and brown: I love when all of the leaves start to change colour, the world just completely transforms (not to mention it matches my hair).
- Countdown to Christmas: It’s officially OK to start talking about the C-word!
- Friends and family: This time of year my calendar seems to quickly fill up with visits and reunions with friends and family, and I LOVE it!